• all American children abducted from the U.S. are immediately returned home in compliance with U.S. law; and
• all U.S. children abducted within Japan have immediate and unfettered access to their American parent.
We eagerly request The White House’s and The Department of State’s support to:
- Cease all high-level government support of Japan in its kidnapping issues with North Korea until all cases of kidnapped American children have been addressed and the children returned to the United States;
- Insist that the Government of Japan provide immediate and visible action on returning all American children kidnapped to and held in Japan, and denied access to their American parent; and
- Arrange to meet with U.S. parents in a public forum in the next two months to clearly define what specific steps are going to be taken to return our children.